Reporting copyright infringement
If you believe that your information has been taken, and used in a manner that comes under copyright infringement, it is your right to protect yourself. We pride ourselves on our unique content, but we believe that any concern over copyright infringement should be taken very seriously. If you believe that your information, or the information of a person that you are representing has been used on our website without correct permissions, you should contact us with the following information so that we can follow through this issue fully:
- A signature of the person who owns the copyright that is in question, or has been authorized to act for that person. This signature can be in a physical or electronic form.
- A copy of the information that is in question.
- Exact details of where on the website this information appears.
- Contact details, including your physical address, a telephone number, and an email address, so that we can begin a conversation with you over this matter.
- A statement from you, whether you are the owner of the information or not, stating that we have not received permission from the owner of the information to use it.
- A statement from you, written under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information that you have sent us is completely accurate, and if you are acting for the owner of the information, that you are legally allowed to do so.
If it can be proven that information has indeed been copyright infringed, then of course we will remove the information from our website, notify the individual with our apologies, and make a note of all action taken. We do not take copyright infringement lightly, and will endeavor to do all we can to keep our content unique.